Get the Go-Ahead to Attend BIOMEDevice with Our Handy Resources
Two days at BIOMEDevice will empower you (and your company) for months to come by exposing you to the people, processes, and technologies that'll move your projects to the next development stage. You already know this show is a must for making valuable connections and staying current in your field — now it's time to convince your boss.
Tip: Focus on what you'll bring back to the team and the value beyond what you get. Keep it short, powerful, and company- or team-focused.
Tips to Make It Happen
When crafting your plan, think about the bottom line: Why should the company budget for your trip and what's the return on the investment?
- Determine the value – Lay out the specifics on how your attendance will impact current projects, inspire knowledge, and eliminate obstacles.
- Be solutions-driven – What issues pop up again and again? List exhibitors who could provide the solutions your team needs.
- Provide a post-show rundown – Offer to deliver a short presentation or write-up on your key takeaways.
- Plan for your absence – Whether it's working ahead or tapping a colleague to help out, explain how your missed time is covered.
- Make it cost-effective – This event is free, but you can still offer to share a hotel room with colleagues or carpool to cut costs.
Medtech is moving fast and Silicon Valley is leading the charge. The reasons to attend are many, but here are three important points to make to your boss:
- 240+ companies: Source from suppliers including Accumold, B.Braun, and Phillips-Medisize and find the latest in sensors, data security, and more.
- Expert-led educational sessions: Get all the benefits of a paid conference, for free, at two expo theaters. Center Stage and Tech Theaters will be buzzing both days with expert panels, live demos, and case study presentations.
- Make connections, fast: From large medical manufacturers to up-and-coming startups, meet medtech's major players when you mingle with 2,300+ professionals.